Saturday 10 February 2018

Christmas Charm Bracelet - Fraser Ross


Hey guys so I thought I'd show you something I’ve never shown you before and has my Christmas sterling silver charm bracelet. So this is it I finally added this year's charm to it, so it's this one and I love charm bracelets, especially the vintage style. It's like a journal on a wrist adding little memories to it but anyway I started keeping this not keeping, keeping this journal, keeping this journal bracelet I started this charm bracelet in 2010 and I was trying to come up with different ways to document my life and have little trinkets look back on to remember that time of school. So here are the charms on it.

I really like the ones with the wreaths. Some of these are previously engraved, there's one engraved on here from 1967 and I wasn't around in 67, not that old, but I love the vintage ones especially the ones with their name on it. They're just so quaint and endearing looking to me, a little frosty there I really like that one and then that tree, where you go I liked enough to get two of the same one, so this and this are my favourite. I finds more candy canes, let's focus you in there, so yeah there it is, it's I can't believe this thing is you know, I’ve been doing this for six years now and I think it'd be kind of a fun heirloom to have. I usually wear it around Christmas and kind of have it in holiday pictures and is a part of my holiday memories and this one is on, towards the end, it says merry Christmas and happy new years. You can kind of start like 12 days of Christmas and end with a New Year charm.

I also have a birthday charm bracelet and a normal charm bracelet, like if everything in my life. If you like to see those let me know. I just want to show you this because it's one of my favourite things, some of my favourite keepsakes like traditions that I’ve kind of been trying to get into and I love energy stuff. So yeah there it is, it's kind of loud, turning this book. Anyway I hope you enjoyed this and let me know if you have charm bracelets and what your favourite types of bracelets or charms are and how many years you've been doing yours. I think it'd be cool to have one that we started as a kid and you're like 60 now and you have it from your whole life or something. See I want to keep doing this and eventually it'll be old like me. No, I think it'd be really fun to have like 50 years worth of charms on here.

I don't actually have them engraved with what year I’m adding to it and that would be a nice thing, but I don't want to add to the cost. So I just don't do that. I thought about just writing on the back and a like a super fine pin what year, you just from by didn't really get around to that. So for now this they're not engraved or dated, but I just like the idea of having a different charm from every year and adding to memories. I do have a Christmas journal so if you want to see that, that's kind of more theme to my channel but I might start adding in my Christmas journal which charms I add each year. I love charm bracelets and holiday traditions, Christmas journals, Christmas charm bracelets and yeah there it is. Ok it's like five o'clock in morning I'm going to go to sleep, I’ll see you later have a good night and yeah Merry Christmas, a few years too late. All right bye


No comments:

Post a Comment